PERFORMANCE MINERAL OIL FOR BREAKING-IN 4 STROKE RACE ENGINES
TYPE OF USE:
Break-in 4 stroke engines in performance sports cars, hot-rods, sedans, flat tappets and other high output, modified or non-modified, engines.
MEETS: API SJ / SF / CD
- Performs excellently in AIR or WATER COOLED engines.
- Balanced friction modifiers enhance break-in efficiency.
- Increased level of ZDDP (Zinc dialkyl dithio phosphate) reinforces engine protection.
- High heat and shear stable polymers maintain the optimum lubricating film and ring seal in hot running engines.
- Superior detergent/dispersant additive prevents deposits and keeps engine parts clean.
- Anti-foam additive keeps oil very stable.
- Two-levels of extreme pressure additives for protection of high lift cams, with or without roller bearings.
Break-In and running intervals: Use engine manufacturers' requirements and change oil according to recommended running intervals.
Can be mixed with synthetic or mineral oils.
SAE J 300
Density at 20°C (68°F)
Viscosity at 100°C cST
Viscosity at -25°C CCS
< -35°C / < -95°F
229°C / 445°F
6.3 mg KOH/g